Friday 11 November 2011

Action and Adventure Free Top 100


Hi Folks

I know the focus of my most recent posts has been 'Kujira' and the copy edit but it is still not quite ready. So... as a distraction, I offer the news that 'Memoirs of a Vending Machine' has maintained a steady stream of downloads and is sitting in the top 100 FREE 'Action and Adventure' Genre at Kindle for the second time since I published it. Nice to know it is still reaching readers and is still quite popular.

I have heard from my copy editor who is about half way through the copy edit of 'Kujira'. She has noted that,
"the story seems to move along well and keeps the reader engaged."

Good for me. It's pretty reassuring that my copy editor doesn't think that my book is crap so I look forward to reading it again once the edit is complete. Glad I did commission the edit though as she has advised that she might just need an extra hour to finish up. That's an hour less chance of there being any seriously stupid typos that plague my writing 'cause I am a terrible typist. Sure it will cost more but what the hell, it might mean a better read for you the reader and in the end, that is what this is all about.

Anyway, the re-publish day is getting closer. Rest assured, I'll make a big deal out of things when I get the finished product up and ready to read.

That's all for now and take care.

Beerubaraoyaji

No comments:

Post a Comment