Saturday 14 July 2012

Update

Hi Folks

Well I return to my blog battered and bruised but definitely alive and well. My Kindle experience behind me I have done what I have been meaning to do for a while now and combined Memoirs with Kujira. I had intended to do this anyway but posted them separately as I finished them. Maybe I should have waited until they were ready to be published as one but what is done is done.

The novel 'Memoirs of a Vending Machine' now has a length of approximately 43 000 words and will make readers happy. Many comments centred around the fact that in Memoirs, although the story was enjoyable, it needed to continue as readers were keen to see what happened to Mike, Mark and Jon.

Well now you can find out - for FREE. It's all there.

In other news, I have been going crazy with my new logic pro 9 software and have been composing my way into insanity. See new link on my blog for a snippet of a new creation, "Walkin." It's something I though might lend itself well to the game market. I have a few more posts that are almost ready including a new ballad that is still a work in progress. Watch this space.

I'll be concentrating on music for the time being until I get my Mojo back and start writing again.

By the way - passed the exams.

That's all for now.

Berrubaraoyaji

No comments:

Post a Comment